HUPX Group - Refinitiv joint webinar on CEE and SEE power and gas markets
HUPX Group and Refinitiv organizes joint webinar on how CEE and SEE power and gas markets are shaping for the upcoming season.
The event will be held in two sessions:
Power Session: Tuesday 13th April 2021. 11.00 - 12.30 CEST
Gas Session: Wednesday 14th April 2021. 10.00 - 11.30 CEST
Power session speakers include:
- Laszlo Varro, Chief Economist, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Christian Baer, General, Europex- Association of European Energy Exchanges
- Mihaela Alexandra Puica, Senior Analyst, European Power Markets, Refinitiv, an LSEG business
- Gábor Szatmári, Head of Sales, HUPX Hungarian Power Exchange Ltd.
- Moderator: Christian Baer, General, Europex- Association of European Energy Exchanges
Gas session speakers are:
- Greg Molnár, Gas Analyst, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Wayne Bryan, Director, European Gas Research, Refinitiv, an LSEG business
- Dániel Garai, CEO, CEEGEX Central Eastern European Gas Exchange Ltd.
- Moderator: Pal Sagvari, Vice President, Magyar Energetikai és Közmű-szabályozási Hivatal
Register and learn about the key topics of the event here: https://refini.tv/3bZ7rUk